Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Road to Manassas

I've been obsessing about the lack of tv and my broken antenna, so yesterday I dragged Dana all the way around DC to Manassis where a CampingWorld store is located. It took about an hour and 10 to get there, and although they had lots of parts for antennas, they didn't have mine. The trip back home on I66 and the beltway took about two 15. Unbelievably bad. Got home just in time to run up to Baltimore and meet Rip, Diane, Jetur, Christopher and his girlfriend Amy and Patricia Hubbert, who unbeknowst to me lives in the area. (She is due around June with twins. )We ate at a nice Mexican place and had great food and flan. On the road to Natural Bridge today. Later

1 comment:

darksalmon said...

Hi Bruce and Dana! What an exciting adventure you are on! I loved when we traveled the US for 6 weeks!! I hope you are getting use to ypour house on wheels!! Ilove your blog!
Darcie