Saturday, October 20, 2007

Taos, NM

Taos is a very artsy town with lots of fine galleries for almost any kind of art. The buildings are all Sante Fe style and finished in adobe or adoabe look a like. The outskirts of town are filled with funky, environmentally friendly houses, many half built into a hill or the ground. It's a very neat place with shops and tons of restaurants.
I dropped Dana off to shop and gallery view while I took care of some truck maintainence with wash and fuel. Fuel has cost me about 50% more than budgetted, parly because of price and partly because of the number of miles driven. We're mat 35,000 and climbing and I had not figured on quite that much.
Down to Sante Fe today, site of the I-man's southern broadcast studio. I hear he's back on 770 in NY starting Nov. 1. Hoo-ray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To: anyone that knows Bruce and Dana. They say only two things in life are certain,Death and Taxes. Well, how about.... Bruce will work on his truck while Dana shops and gallery views. That's pretty DAMN CERTAIN TOO. Don'tcha think?
From: anyone that knows Bruce and Dana!!!!