Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MOA

That stands for Mall as in Mall of America. Biggest, highest anywhere. There's an amusement park inside with water rides and roller coasters. Karen Lufek was our guide. It's a big attraction, drawing 2.5 million visitors a year. We toured, had lunch and I bought three shirts, the only purchase of the day besides lunch. When we left and got back to Karen's home, she showed us how to hook up to the wireless campsite routers which just about everybody has. It is much faster than the Verizon Broadband Wireless here. A big thanks to Karen.
We hit the road for N Dakoda this am.

1 comment:

Betty and Eddy said...

Eddy and I got stuck in Minn. 2 years ago going to Patrick's. We went to mall of america and my feet were killing me. I needed bandaids and there is no drugstore at all in that mall. - interesting - but they had 3 Victoria Secrets