Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi--Dana blogger back after Bruce took a lesson from Rob on how to re-organize my pictures that were in disarray after a surprise sneeze sent them all to ----!! (I was outside with Linda chatting and keeping her little friend,Mia, company). Flowers again--I whined for a couple of weeks about missing my wildflowers, but we've been enjoying the displays ever since--up in the mts. and now here in Washington--the gold colors of late summer and lupines. Ibought a bouquet of dahlias for $4 from a help yourself roadside stand--I think of Marilyn Eckstein when I see them--she always had such a lovely display--you can see it from the road.
We are constantly amazed at the beauty of this country, from windswept and barren to these gorgeous views of the Cascades and San Juan Islands. The Olympia National Forest is next!!!

No comments: